With an abundant amount of micronutrients including B12, copper, folate, choline, and hyaluronic acid, beef liver plays a vital role in the body, ensuring healthy skin and hair, strong bones, collagen synthesis, and a healthy immune function.
- Whole nutrition: Supports healthy hair, skin and nails, collagen and protein metabolism, energy levels, digestion, and more
- Heart and brain healthy: Contains abundant amounts of Vitamins A and B12 which support heart health and brain function
- Whole30 Approved: packed with vital nutrients to reach your goals
WHAT IS BEEF LIVER?
Liver is nature's most concentrated source of Vitamin A and is a vital nutrient for skin health. With an abundant amount of micronutrients including B12, Copper, Folate, Choline, and Hyaluronic Acid, this natural whole nutrition plays a vital role in the body, ensuring healthy skin and hair, strong bones, collagen synthesis, and a healthy immune function.** Vital Proteins Beef Liver is sourced from grass-fed cows from New Zealand to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainable source of this ancient nutritional powerhouse.
- Supplement to promote healthy skin, hair and nails
- Add to improve collagen and protein metabolism
- Sustain or improve overall energy levels
KEY FEATURES & ATTRIBUTES
- High in Vitamin A, B12, Folate, Riboflavin, Zinc, Copper, and Choline
- Sourced from Pasture-Raised, Grass-fed New Zealand Beef
- 3400 IU (70% DV) Vitamin A per serving, 13.6 mcg (230% DV) B12 per serving
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.